Daily Tweet

Underdog

Re: Daily Tweet

Postby Underdog » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:45 pm

For the first time in my life I have the ability to watch daytime television. Turns out I wasn't missing anything.
I bought my friend an elephant for his room. He said, "Thanks." I said, "Don't mention it."
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:57 pm

If I'm ever transported in time back to the olden cowboy days, I'd recognize other time travelers if they used the word 'glitch' or referred to their boots as 'kicks'.
I bought my friend an elephant for his room. He said, "Thanks." I said, "Don't mention it."
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:21 am

If you know the rules to chess, people think you're real smart. Just by knowing how to play. They should have a National Learn/Teach How To Play Chess Day. Maybe I should start one. Maybe I just did.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:03 am

Someone recently pointed out that she likes it when people leave shopping carts loose in parking spaces. That way she can easily transport her young children to the store safely. I always judged the floating shopping carts. What a dilemma.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:33 pm

I live in a very small town (Population 1,696) and I asked the mayor about the potholes around the feed store and when they were going to get fixed. He looked at me and rolled his eyes and asked if that was a Dagger Bay reference.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:02 am

Tip of the day: Thin Mint Oreos, the thin ones NOT the regular size. Thin Mint Oreos + Dry Roasted Peanuts = Taste Sensation. You heard it here first, I'm not steering you wrong.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:50 am

So I'm walking up to the Post Office door and somebody is exiting. I'm still like, 15 yards away and they wait there while I walk up, holding the door open for me like a psychopath.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:16 am

I'll post this as a space saver. If I think of anything that interests me more than this, I'll edit and change the post. If not, I guess this will just have to do.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:27 am

If The Cat In The Hat was an interior designer... He would not like a chartreuse vase, he would not call a bedroom "space", he would not like faux painted walls, he would not like bed skirts at all...
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:13 am

When did calling someone "cute" become inappropriate? When did we start living 40 years after retirement? When did cats become a major source of entertainment? When did I start talking to myself?

Return to “Writing”