Comment thread - 30 Day September Challenge 2019

GwenBriar

Re: Comment thread - 30 Day September Challenge 2019

Postby GwenBriar » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:21 pm

IcyAll wrote:<--THIS GIRL )))) One need look no further than the monthly calendar contest to see who comes in last -- all the time. :)

Hey, I had you beat in January! Then moved up one place each month until May. Since then I've been going down one place each month. So by the end I will be last again! :)
Last edited by GwenBriar on Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IcyAll

Postby IcyAll » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:13 am

Gwen -- GAME ON! ;)
I See
KrysGeo

Postby KrysGeo » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:04 pm

I kept meaning to post these last comments but kept forgetting until I had everything shut off for the night! But I finally remembered today!

IcyAll, Love your day 30 electronics photo! Great colors, you captured it well!

GwenBriar
Day 30, Electronics. What a great photo with all kinds of electronics both new and old. Very fun!
Day 29, You found some pretty popular lines for your subject photo. And what a pretty blue sky you’re having.

I want to thank y'all for letting me play along, it's been loads of fun and I've really enjoyed everyone's photos! It was fun to see the different posts from the ones following the CaliGirl list and funny when some of you picked very similar things to photograph! I'm still getting caught up on comments to outside sites, and I've so enjoyed your comments on my photos.
Buffmufin

Postby Buffmufin » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:48 am

Congratulations everyone, for finishing the 30-day challenge. It's been so much fun to play again!!

Krys - I couldn't leave a comment for you on your final entry. That's such an iconic image of the Tetons, and a lovely way to finish off the 30 days! So glad you could play!

Return to “Photography”