Fill the Scene 2

GwenBriar

Fill the Scene 2

Postby GwenBriar » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:54 pm

This is not set up like a contest. Should we download the picture as is?
bajazet
Quartermaster

Re: Fill the Scene 2

Postby bajazet » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:40 am

This appears to be a technical problem which cannot be solved without devilmoon, who is no longer with us.
It was set up correctly and showed up OK, but now the instructions and link have disappeared. I've tried resetting it to no avail - it simply reverts to the picture without anything else.
The picture can be downloaded HERE.
The instructions are the same as before:
Take the provided image and add figures or animals or birds or elves or a cottage or whatever you like to it. The aim is to integrate your additions so that they look as if they were always part of the image. You can change the lighting if you wish to night or evening or whatever.
Apologies for the inconvenience, but there is now nothing any of us can do about this sort of problem.
GwenBriar

Postby GwenBriar » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:17 pm

Thank you very much bajazet. The picture did download bigger with your link. (Now I hope I have time to do it!)

Has there been any news of devilmoon, or is he still just mia?
bajazet
Quartermaster

Postby bajazet » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:12 am

In view of the problems, I have added two days to the submit time for this contest.

There has been no contact from devilmoon since last December. Nobody knows what the situation is, so we live in hope, and battle on as best we can without him.

Return to “Effects”