Daily Tweet

Underdog

Re: Daily Tweet

Postby Underdog » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:25 am

I'm just glad I'm living long enough to see those good looking young people who replaced us as the hot ones, worry about growing old.
I bought my friend an elephant for his room. He said, "Thanks." I said, "Don't mention it."
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:14 am

It's funny how other countries throw smatterings of English into their language. It's like they think they have carte blanche with our words.
I bought my friend an elephant for his room. He said, "Thanks." I said, "Don't mention it."
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:43 am

Ears are just mouths that eat sound.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:01 am

We show pictures and it's like, "This is your great uncle Alex on the day he left to fly in The Air Force during WWII." 50 years from now there will be grandmothers showing pictures to their grandkids. "These are grilled fajitas I ate at Rosario's Restaurant. That's downtown in San Antonio!" "Here's one of me looking at a bathroom mirror. Here's me looking at the same bathroom mirror while pursing my lips. Here's eight more."
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:33 am

I accidentally bought whole wheat Ritz crackers instead of the regular kind. That's how they get you. The packaging is just too similar. All it would take is for the cashier to ask if you really want the purchase. Where is government intervention when you need it?
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:30 am

Been trying to think of things that you can use without touching them. So far I've got mirrors and decorations. I think the remote is part of the TV. Maybe my fire extinguisher, I don't know, never needed it. I wouldn't know how to use it, so maybe it counts.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:17 am

I dreamed the rules to a dice/card game. I'm gonna work on it. Kinda cool.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:41 am

What do you think of surveys?
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:18 pm

Missing MsgtBob.....

Come Back Soon.jpg
Come Back Soon.jpg (194.34 KiB) Viewed 249 times
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:59 pm

Underdog wrote:What do you think of surveys?

I guess nobody liked my survey.

Return to “Writing”