Daily Tweet

Underdog

Re: Daily Tweet

Postby Underdog » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:01 pm

Somebody out there is thinking of the number 8-5-7, 857. To whoever is thinking those numbers, please stop it!
I bought my friend an elephant for his room. He said, "Thanks." I said, "Don't mention it."
Diogenese
Quartermaster

Postby Diogenese » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:25 am

10-4
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five. :roll:

| General FAQ | Effects FAQ | Illustration FAQ | Photography FAQ | Writing FAQ | 3D FAQ | Brawl FAQ | BotS FAQ |
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:12 pm

Had to admit to my pastor that my Bible was in the car all week. I think I saved myself though, I told him it was for when I was waiting at red lights.
I bought my friend an elephant for his room. He said, "Thanks." I said, "Don't mention it."
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:48 am

How can a celebrity be over-rated? Or even under-rated for that matter. They have the exact amount of attention, success and hype that they have and no more or less.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:50 pm

Don't understand how American teens get interested in joining a radical terrorist group.

First teen: "Let's go to the movies."
Second teen: "Or... or..."
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:32 am

Me: "Dear Lord, please help me find my car keys."
God: "Maybe I don't want you to find your car keys."
Me:
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:25 am

Sometimes people amuse me without making me laugh out loud. I feel bad that I don't laugh out loud, because I really am entertained by what they did or said. My immediate family has incorporated a fake laugh that in reality is only earned by something genuinely funny. We understand this fake laugh, but I don't know if others do or not. (It's kind of a machine gun sound, perhaps you've heard or done it.)
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:10 pm

Children's stories sound good when you're young but they really don't hold up as we grow older. The premise of something like "The Fox And The Hound" is just not practical. It's not good when natural enemies get along. Sure worms would thrive but birds would fade away into extinction.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:43 pm

I think people say that they are proud of people illegitimately. I think that they mean that they respect or are happy for them. "Proud of" suggests that you had something to do with their accomplishment.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:53 am

I revealed myself as a baby boomer on another site because I only associated Diana Rigg with The Avengers. Game of Thrones... pish.

Return to “Writing”