Ideas for Contests

bajazet
Quartermaster

Ideas for Contests

Postby bajazet » Wed May 22, 2019 4:04 am

If anyone has ideas for new Effects Contests I would be glad to hear from then. The catch is that if you have an idea you would need to provide a Themepost for the contest, either created by yourself or a link to a suitable entry from a past Dagger Bay contest. You can PM me with your ideas and Themeposts.
bajazet
Quartermaster

Re: Ideas for Contests

Postby bajazet » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:08 am

I'm still open for new contest ideas and themeposts! I've just about run out of original ideas myself, so have little choice but to keep recycling past contest ideas to keep the Effects deck going!
GwenBriar

Postby GwenBriar » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:46 pm

To me it looks like several entries in the Alphabet Soup contests have been chops. The rules seem to allow that - so maybe it is finally time to drop the distinction between pure photography, pure chopping (whatever that means) and multimedia. :cheers:
bajazet
Quartermaster

Postby bajazet » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:26 am

Some people like to have the distinctions. Multimedia already makes no distinction and covers all areas.
IcyAll

Postby IcyAll » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:41 pm

I don't like when chops are entered in the Photography contests - but accept it as the will of the majority. As long as the sources are all of that artist. Just posting to say I'll come up with some ideas and theme posts and PM them to you, Bajazet.
I See

Return to “Effects”