Daily Tweet

Underdog

Re: Daily Tweet

Postby Underdog » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:49 am

China reminds me of the neighborhood bully that everyone is afraid to confront because they might put sugar in your gas tank.

If you’ve ever wondered why it’s so popular for third world countries to form tribes, it’s because the government can’t protect them. We have a front row seat to watch how the greatest nation in the world can become a third world country.
I bought my friend an elephant for his room. He said, "Thanks." I said, "Don't mention it."
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:17 am

Biden’s Deputy Chief Of Staff Jen O’Malley is entering her position under a cloud of profanity.

I’ve always wondered about locker room talk and nobody seems to have the answer for me.

Where are the lines drawn?

If Tom Cruise can curse out every crew member for the behaviors of a few, why can’t I go to HR and make some extra money?

And celebrities should never speak of misogyny again, until people can’t be fired for talking about their television shows. I would watch an episode of The View if they had a Saturday Night Live cast member as a guest, explaining a few of their skits and why they think they’re funny.

Today’s Tweet was sponsored by the letter “F”.
I bought my friend an elephant for his room. He said, "Thanks." I said, "Don't mention it."
Gwenhwyfar

Postby Gwenhwyfar » Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:50 am

Thinking of starting a hermits life.
Having my parents in mind with them living with me.

Thanks to a new mutation of the coronavirus I am now again in self isolation.
Really, I so had it, I'm totaly done with this virus and to think I have it easy breezy.
I trully understand some people not coping. It is maddening.

:augh:
I love my computer because my friends live in it.
:clap:
Gwenhwyfar

Postby Gwenhwyfar » Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:52 am

Underdog wrote:We have a front row seat to watch how the greatest nation in the world can become a third world country.

I believe we also should be scared for Europe. A lot of things going wrong here/there.
I love my computer because my friends live in it.
:clap:
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:52 pm

Gwenhwyfar wrote:
I believe we also should be scared for Europe. A lot of things going wrong here/there.

In the U.S., we’re told that life in Europe is Nirvana... or Utopia... some kind of heaven anyway.
They constantly compare our stupidity with the wisdom of the E.U.
Most of us don’t even know what EU stands for.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:53 pm

Lifelong San Antonio native and today was the first time I've been to FT Sam Houston Cemetery.
My brother in law served as a marine and was wounded in Viet Nam.
December 21.jpg
December 21.jpg (92.2 KiB) Viewed 348 times
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:38 pm

Yay, I’m not a racist!
Turns out, there was an 18 year old blonde college student that got jailed for taking off her wristband tracker in order to violate her quarantine in the Caymans. She wanted to go to a water sports event with her boo.

All I could think of was that none of the negative consequences would have come into play if she hadn’t started it all by committing a crime.

If we are going to make committing crimes more lenient, let’s start with opening restaurants to keep your employees solvent. Let’s cut restaurant and gym owners some slack.

If 18 year olds are too immature to behave in foreign countries, don’t let them travel.

I can’t believe all the right wingers giving her a pass. They’ve been saying that we police and punish our own, but don’t allow the same courtesy for other countries.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:57 am

The new stimulus package creates a commission to educate consumers about the dangers of storing flammable liquids near open flames. I thought the Darwin Act of 1859 covered that.
MyMindsEye

Postby MyMindsEye » Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:13 pm

I know there is a pandemic running rampant through the nation and Americans are out of work, their children are deprived of education and socializing with friends, businesses that are dropping like flies and all struggling to make end meet.
But, I must say, I'm sure relieved that the $600 per American (for the last 6 mos) did not get in the way of our leaders addressing such crises as the examples below.
    $1.3m: to study if Americans will eat bugs.
    $2m: to study hot tub stress relief.
    $1m: to study odontophobia.
    $150,000: for Kenya art classes.
    $37m: Hooky prevention of Filipino students.
    $4.5m: Spray Alcoholic rats w Bobcat urine.
What's next? Gender studies in Afghanistan?(thats there too). :wtf:

And we get 100 per mo (retroactive) for our miseries?
What a bunch of Amoral Morons :angry:
:no: Be chary of giving advice. Wise men don't need it, Fools won't heed it. - MmE
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:25 pm

MyMindsEye wrote:
    $1.3m: to study if Americans will eat bugs.
    $2m: to study hot tub stress relief.
    $1m: to study odontophobia.
    $150,000: for Kenya art classes.
    $37m: Hooky prevention of Filipino students.
    $4.5m: Spray Alcoholic rats w Bobcat urine.
What's next? Gender studies in Afghanistan?(thats there too). :wtf:

And we get 100 per mo (retroactive) for our miseries?
What a bunch of Amoral Morons :angry:

Their contempt for us is deserved.

Edit: But their contempt is for themselves as well.

Return to “Writing”