Daily Tweet

Underdog

Re: Daily Tweet

Postby Underdog » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:04 pm

I quit drinking Cokes. Who woulda thunk it?
I bought my friend an elephant for his room. He said, "Thanks." I said, "Don't mention it."
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:40 pm

Our small town Conservatives have agreed on what to do if Biden wins in November. We’ll start early and torch our own town since it’s only three blocks and one government building, we can be finished by dark. That’s important since so many of us will be using walkers and wheelchairs. Another plus is that there’s only one sherif so there won’t be much opposition; he only has one bullet and he keeps it in his shirt pocket so we’ll see if he goes for it.
I bought my friend an elephant for his room. He said, "Thanks." I said, "Don't mention it."
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:14 am

The question isn’t “How bad do you have to be in order to get booed at a funeral?” but rather, “How bad do you have to be to boo someone at a funeral?“?

I’m sorry but the people booing would use profanity against strangers... so, there’s that.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:41 am

Biden says he isn’t going to fall into Trump’s trap and tell the American people what he would do if he’s elected president.

Sound familiar? Pelosi said we need to vote for the bill to find out what’s in it.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:05 am

I AM SMARTER THAN EVERYBODY!!
The reason Trump doesn’t say he’ll give up the office is because he doesn’t want to say there’s the possibility that he will lose! Why give up the office if you won?

I have an uncashed stimulus check that says that he will not try to set himself up as dictator if he loses. Any takers?
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:30 am

The more we’re trapped inside, the more inappropriate my humor is getting. We were watching NCIS Los Angeles and they were doing an autopsy. Without thinking, I blurt out, “that reminds me, I wanted to make steak tonight.” And last week, our neighbor had just gotten his foot amputated from mid-calf. My first impulse was to ask, “Did you lose weight?” I remember I once read that dark humor is a warning sign of dementia.
MyMindsEye

Postby MyMindsEye » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:34 am

Underdog wrote:The more we’re trapped inside, the more inappropriate my humor is getting. We were watching NCIS Los Angeles and they were doing an autopsy. Without thinking, I blurt out, “that reminds me, I wanted to make steak tonight.” And last week, our neighbor had just gotten his foot amputated from mid-calf. My first impulse was to ask, “Did you lose weight?” I remember I once read that dark humor is a warning sign of dementia.

Or.....
Just normal levity to abnormal circumstances. Humor is a stress relief..... and lord knows these are stressful times. :cheers:
:no: Be chary of giving advice. Wise men don't need it, Fools won't heed it. - MmE
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:58 pm

I AM SMARTER THAN EVERYBODY!!

There is nothing new under the sun.

It’s not religion that determines when Progressives are against a Supreme Court Justice pick. It’s abortion, guns, power, etc...

And no surprise that Conservatives don’t want a Justice that will legislate from the bench and continue to take away freedoms and the move toward making values and opinions hate crimes.

You can speak in tongues or believe in leprechauns as long as you follow the right ideology.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:18 am

Yeah, that was painful to look at last night. It was as if Trump thought he could turn Biden into a bowl of jello simply by interrupting and haranguing him.
All Joe had to do was back off and flash that irascible smile... dang that smile.
Trump should have just prepared, but it continues to make my point; I AM SMARTER THAN ALL OF THEM!
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:32 am

Underdog wrote:Yeah, that was painful to look at last night...

To clarify though, if you were to watch the debate with the pause button, you could find some very significant admissions on Biden’s part.

Return to “Writing”