Daily Tweet

Underdog

Re: Daily Tweet

Postby Underdog » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:25 am

A common theological question is “Why do bad things happen to good people?” I’ve never understood the interest since in the whole history of the world, it only happened one time to one Man.

Oh, and if you’re interested in why; it’s so that good things could happen to bad people.
I bought my friend an elephant for his room. He said, "Thanks." I said, "Don't mention it."
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:20 pm

I found a documentary that criticizes Joel Osteen. It was a good weekend.
I bought my friend an elephant for his room. He said, "Thanks." I said, "Don't mention it."
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:39 am

MyMindsEye stimulated a wave of memories that I hadn’t considered for quite a while. Basically it started because of geography; I had forgotten cities I have visited. Then I took mind through my original hometown of San Antonio and remembered a slew of memories based basically on locations on a city map. Then I thought about cars I had owned and sports I have played. Kind of a fun way to lull myself to sleep.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:17 am

Those “Type yes if you agree” memes and posters are never original or written by your friend. They are always written by somebody else; some nameless anonymous entity. So some internet troll inspires your friends to approach you and impact your behavior, telling you what to do, which is quite the internet prank. Copy/paste and share this on your profile or homepage. Let’s see who does this.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:18 pm

I woke up abruptly last night. My wife asked me what was wrong. I told her that I dreamt that I was a guard at a prison. She said, “And...?” I said, “Hey, I was under a lot of pressure!” (She laughed)
In my dream I was trying to walk through a doorway, and I didn’t know how to do it without all the inmates getting away. I guess my subconscious mind isn’t very good at constructing prisons.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:58 pm

What the heck is that racing on CBS??!?
It looks like motorized scaffolding.
Very unstable scaffolding.
Bundles

Postby Bundles » Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:04 am

Happy Father's Day (in the USA) to all of you who qualify! :augh:
If it happens, it must be possible.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:06 pm

After Fathers Day it occurred to me that if I had made any different decisions in my life, I mean ANY different decisions; I would have two totally different kids.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:36 am

Ever wonder what an American Taliban would look like?
MyMindsEye

Postby MyMindsEye » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:54 am

Underdog wrote:Ever wonder what an American Taliban would look like?

You mean like wearing dark colored hoodies and face coverings in public? :huh:
:no: Be chary of giving advice. Wise men don't need it, Fools won't heed it. - MmE

Return to “Writing”