Daily Tweet

Underdog

Re: Daily Tweet

Postby Underdog » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:27 am

Underdog wrote:They say that the average person knows 10,000 words and if you know 80,000, you are a genius.
I’m going to test myself, let’s see:
One, two, three, four, five...

First, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth...
I’m up to 200 so far.
I bought my friend an elephant for his room. He said, "Thanks." I said, "Don't mention it."
Diogenese
Quartermaster

Postby Diogenese » Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:30 pm

one, three, five, nine, eleven... Let's face it, I've always been rather odd...
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five. :roll:

| General FAQ | Effects FAQ | Illustration FAQ | Photography FAQ | Writing FAQ | 3D FAQ | Brawl FAQ | BotS FAQ |
MyMindsEye

Postby MyMindsEye » Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:14 pm

Abbey Road 2020 Reissue Cover Photo :cheers:
AbbeyRoad2020.jpg
AbbeyRoad2020.jpg (163.69 KiB) Viewed 1276 times
:no: Be chary of giving advice. Wise men don't need it, Fools won't heed it. - MmE
GwenBriar

Postby GwenBriar » Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:46 pm

Occasionally MBD gets so mad at me that he orders me to move out of HIS house. The first few times caught me by surprise and I got upset. Now I just tell him that it takes time to find a new place to live, so he gives me a deadline. Then he goes and sulks for a few minutes until he forgets the whole thing.
Diogenese
Quartermaster

Postby Diogenese » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:28 pm

We need to come up with ideas on how people can dispose of the 20 year supply of toilet paper they have in their basement. TP'ing the White House comes to mind...
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five. :roll:

| General FAQ | Effects FAQ | Illustration FAQ | Photography FAQ | Writing FAQ | 3D FAQ | Brawl FAQ | BotS FAQ |
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:12 pm

What with all the hoarding, government takeover of travel, business and freedom to associate, along with the press moving in lockstep; I take strange comfort in the spike in gun and ammo sales.
Me thinks it may be tougher to outlaw the AR-15 after this.
I bought my friend an elephant for his room. He said, "Thanks." I said, "Don't mention it."
GwenBriar

Postby GwenBriar » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:23 pm

A while ago MBD told me to move out in the daytime when I wasn't doing anything in particular. So I said OK and went to get my wallet and car keys. When I got to the door he said "Going somewhere? I'm going with you." So we got to argue about that too.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:40 am

The guy that named his product “My Pillow” was a genius.
Million Dollar Idea: Scoop up all the website names for My Deodorant, My Car, My Phone, My Clothes, etc...
GwenBriar

Postby GwenBriar » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:09 pm

GwenBriar wrote:A while ago MBD told me to move out in the daytime when I wasn't doing anything in particular. So I said OK and went to get my wallet and car keys. When I got to the door he said "Going somewhere? I'm going with you." So we got to argue about that too.

That was when it finally hit me that I was free to yell and argue with MBD any time I needed to. Within 5 minutes it never happened for him, so no harm done, and it has saved me a lot of frustration and stress.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:35 pm

Too bad all the people who would have died in traffic accidents, but didn’t because of the quarantine, don’t know it and therefore can’t be grateful.

Return to “Writing”