Daily Tweet

GwenBriar

Re: Daily Tweet

Postby GwenBriar » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:50 pm

MBD has a pile of clothes in the corner of the bedroom. He knows his jackets are on the coat rack, but when he takes them off he throws them in the corner. When all his jackets are on the pile he tries to take mine, and when they are all gone from the coat rack he comes to me for help because he "can't find a jacket anywhere."
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:53 pm

There’s a cool site, word.tips, that has a word finder function that creates/solves anagrams.
It works, take it from me, Grounded.
I bought my friend an elephant for his room. He said, "Thanks." I said, "Don't mention it."
GwenBriar

Postby GwenBriar » Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:45 pm

MBD may pile his clothes now, but he is still fastidious about other things. He folds the newspaper perfectly before putting it on the discard pile and he can't stand bottles on their sides to drain.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:24 pm

I’ve been debating with myself as to whether I’d like to be able to turn back time for twenty minutes any time I wanted, or be able to talk to animals. Then I realized that I can already talk to animals, and if I turned back time, it wouldn’t change anything because I wouldn’t know why, or even that I did it.

It just occurred to me after writing the above, that I would always be wondering if I were living the same 20 minutes over and over; or actually traveling continually back in time.

I am so stoned.
I bought my friend an elephant for his room. He said, "Thanks." I said, "Don't mention it."
GwenBriar

Postby GwenBriar » Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:33 pm

MBD turns on lights all over the house, and leaves them on all day, but he thinks the little LED lights on electronics are a waste of electricity. Tape has stopped him from fussing and pushing random buttons. I had to hide the router to keep him from unplugging it.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:48 am

I found the password that I wrote down. It’s pretty complicated so I see why I did. I wonder what it goes to.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:27 pm

You know who dances like nobody’s watching? All those humiliated souls on YouTube.
GwenBriar

Postby GwenBriar » Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:50 pm

MBD spends a lot of time opening and closing cupboards and drawers. Annoying as that is, I am so used to it now that I will probably miss it when it stops.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:20 pm

How many junk drawers is too many? And if you transfer your junk drawers into junk boxes, do they count?
GwenBriar

Postby GwenBriar » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:44 pm

Funny thing - He puts so much stuff in the wrong places, or doesn't put it away at all, that I also do a lot of opening and closing of cupboards and drawers.

Return to “Writing”