Daily Tweet

Underdog

Re: Daily Tweet

Postby Underdog » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:11 pm

If you love someone, Set them free. If they come back, then you know they are more dependent on you than you are of them and you have the upper hand.
Last edited by Underdog on Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
I bought my friend an elephant for his room. He said, "Thanks." I said, "Don't mention it."
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:00 pm

If you love someone, Set them free. If they come back, interrogate them about what they’ve been doing and who they have been with. There are manuals that can help you do this.
Last edited by Underdog on Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I bought my friend an elephant for his room. He said, "Thanks." I said, "Don't mention it."
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:53 am

If you love someone, set them free. If they come back, bury their abandonment deep inside, then years later blow up for no apparent reason.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:02 am

Say my name three times in front of a mirror at midnight and I will appear, and probably try to talk you into a game of chess with a few made up rules to make it more fun, and then check to see if you have any Wheat Thins, cream cheese and Coke.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:42 am

I hit an age where I could no longer ride roller coasters or thrill rides and I thought that kind of excitement was over for me. Enter: vertigo.
MsgtBob

Postby MsgtBob » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:28 pm

See BotS 17 D14: Must fly! :)
Aargh!
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:35 am

I hit the age where I can start smoking and not worry about cancer, and drink all I want without fear of cirrhosis. I wonder if I can stop washing the pesticides off of my vegetables.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:47 pm

That moment when I enter a room and forget why... oh yeah, I was being chased by a serial killer.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:46 am

Living with someone with dementia is bitter sweet. There are so many things my wife, in her younger years, would appreciate and see humor in. She was drawing a bath and the water was too hot. She decided to drain the water and start over. We just don’t appreciate our brains enough.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:49 am

I love it that Harry and Meghan of Windsor are in the news so much now. We have so many opportunities to point out when the reporters say “Royal duties”.

Ha ha, they just said their royal duties are being taken away. I wish I had someone to take my duties away.

Return to “Writing”