Daily Tweet

Underdog

Re: Daily Tweet

Postby Underdog » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:25 pm

Appreciate it Bundles, but my computer is toast which means no place to load pics much less Photoshop them. Life is just taking one of those turns and we’re just going to have to adjust. It’s not even easy to write, but all my focus is on rough subjects and I think tweets about relationships and dementia would be quite the downer for an art site. I have no idea how often I might pop in but I imagine there will be some significant gaps. You know I love you all... well most of you. Love you Mrs Hjort, so glad your memories of your father are so endearing. I went to a funeral once where literally not one person could stand and say something nice about the guest of honor.
I bought my friend an elephant for his room. He said, "Thanks." I said, "Don't mention it."
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:07 pm

I was reminiscing about when I used to attend Alcoholics Anonymous meetings. Thanks to me they created a “less than 24 hours” chip
I bought my friend an elephant for his room. He said, "Thanks." I said, "Don't mention it."
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:12 am

Usually you sit in a circle at AA meetings but in our small town we only had three members so we could only manage a triangle. Plus, one of us was OCD so it always had to be an equilateral triangle. I reminded him that when we left the meeting, we always created a triangle but it was never equilateral. He wasn’t happy.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:35 pm

And when you get to AA’s 11th step... prayer and medication... that sends you right back to step number one. Self medicating was how I got into the mess in the first place.

Tomorrow I’ll have a million Dollar Idea. Wanted to post it today but had to finish up my AA made up stuff.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:04 am

Million Dollar Idea: Swiffer shoes for cats so they pick up their own shedding hairs.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:36 am

As I rolled the head of lettuce up the supermarket checkout counter conveyor belt, I realized why they don’t use heads of lettuce as bowling balls.
Bundles

Postby Bundles » Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:14 pm

It doesn't work well for cabbages, either. But then, it doesn't work well for me with bowling balls, so...
If it happens, it must be possible.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:20 pm

Million Dollar Idea: Bowling kits with cut carrots so that they stand up and oranges for bowling balls. That way the kids can eat them when through playing. Nutritious and no storage.

On a side note, the weirdest things pique your interest.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:11 pm

To make a long story short... WWI.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:35 pm

Million Dollar Idea: Turn shopping centers into mazes so that the customers pass by the products multiple times before finding their way out of the store.

Return to “Writing”