Daily Tweet

Underdog

Re: Daily Tweet

Postby Underdog » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:47 pm

So I find myself staring at the pantry without a clue what I'm looking for. Game on pantry because I'm not going along my way until I need what it is I'm looking for again. I'll let you speculate how long it took me, but I won. Vegetable oil.
I bought my friend an elephant for his room. He said, "Thanks." I said, "Don't mention it."
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:59 am

Me: I wish I could read minds.
Genie: Done.
*The minds I read are translated into Spanish*
Me: Dang.
I bought my friend an elephant for his room. He said, "Thanks." I said, "Don't mention it."
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:55 pm

Surprisingly, I've grown accustomed to whole wheat Ritz crackers. I'm about halfway through the box. I figure when I have to replenish my crackers, the original kind are going to taste like ice cream.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:47 am

I've decided on a new title, I'm an Internet Influencer. Now I take the chance my posts might get deleted, but the profits from Coca-Cola make it totally worth it.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:05 pm

Today I go with something edgy... I think it's amazing how people send poignant messages of God's love to friends on their Facebook timeline that they haven't communicated with personally in years.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:39 pm

I remembered last night, that back in the day, I couldn't listen to just any song that I wanted to, any time I wanted. I was reminded as I listened to "Classical Gas" for the third time in a row.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mREi_Bb85Sk
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:19 am

Sometimes I lay awake at night, unable to sleep thinking of all the terrible things I've done. *smile*
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:50 pm

I thought I lived in a safe neighborhood, but I woke up to gunshots yesterday morning. Well it is a pretty safe neighborhood, not for doves for a while though.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:14 pm

So researching for the 30 Day Photo Challenge, I learned that bananas are berries.
The internet don't lie:

Bananas.jpg
Bananas.jpg (30.93 KiB) Viewed 307 times
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:35 am

Using a laser pointer to play with (tease) a cat is acceptable. Squirting it with a squirt gun seems to cross the line. Squirting a dog with a squirt gun doesn't seem to be abusive. Dogs won't play with you through a tear in a paper bag, but will bring things to you. Cats don't try to lick your teeth. They will both show empathy when you're sad. I'm going to be neutral as to whether dogs are better than cats.

Return to “Writing”