Daily Tweet

Underdog

Re: Daily Tweet

Postby Underdog » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:56 pm

I wonder if cavemen mumbled the name part when singing "Happy Birthday".
I bought my friend an elephant for his room. He said, "Thanks." I said, "Don't mention it."
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:52 pm

I'm convinced that the way you deal with bullies is to stand up to them. I come to this opinion because when I was in Junior High School and the students would stand up to me, it was really unnerving.
I bought my friend an elephant for his room. He said, "Thanks." I said, "Don't mention it."
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:47 pm

My phone's alarm went off and we didn't have any doctor visits or appointments, nothing on the calendar, didn't have to call anybody or take any medicine so I ignored it... turns out I put a coke in the freezer.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:56 pm

People think it's great that justice is blind but yell that the umpire is blind like it's some kind of insult.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:35 am

Bacon is getting greasier, but fortunately paper towels are getting less absorbent.
Diogenese
Quartermaster

Postby Diogenese » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:42 am

If you wrap Twinkies in bacon before you deep fry them it absorbs the grease.
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five. :roll:

| General FAQ | Effects FAQ | Illustration FAQ | Photography FAQ | Writing FAQ | 3D FAQ | Brawl FAQ | BotS FAQ |
Bundles

Postby Bundles » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:41 pm

Am I the only one who thinks Underdog is busy trying to perfect the recipe? :D :cry: :zzz:
If it happens, it must be possible.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:59 pm

Bundles wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Underdog is busy trying to perfect the recipe? :D :cry: :zzz:

Thanks for thinking about me, but actually I'm having to develop more healthy menus. Working on perfecting rice. Although if you don't want to worry about having high blood pressure at the doctor's, just don't go to the doctor.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:54 pm

When are you going to deputize us to run those spammers out of town? Texans are pretty good at frontier justice.
Diogenese
Quartermaster

Postby Diogenese » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:27 pm

Believe me, if there were anyway to do it I would.
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five. :roll:

| General FAQ | Effects FAQ | Illustration FAQ | Photography FAQ | Writing FAQ | 3D FAQ | Brawl FAQ | BotS FAQ |

Return to “Writing”