Daily Tweet

Underdog

Re: Daily Tweet

Postby Underdog » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:58 am

It's interesting that the less money I have coincides with me being less materialistic. Oh yeah, and how much more judgmental I am about other people's materialism.
I bought my friend an elephant for his room. He said, "Thanks." I said, "Don't mention it."
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:07 pm

A guy had a sign at at the Alamo the other day and was giving free hugs. Million dollar idea: Hold a sign next to him... Sanitizer And Disinfectant $1.00
I bought my friend an elephant for his room. He said, "Thanks." I said, "Don't mention it."
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:21 am

The optimist thinks the glass is half full. The pessimist thinks the glass is half empty. The conspiracy theorist thinks the glass has been poisoned.
Bundles

Postby Bundles » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:44 am

Underdog wrote:The optimist thinks the glass is half full. The pessimist thinks the glass is half empty. The conspiracy theorist thinks the glass has been poisoned.

But they all miss the point. The glass is refillable.
If it happens, it must be possible.
Diogenese
Quartermaster

Postby Diogenese » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:24 pm

It would be better in a single use plastic bottle :eek: #screwtheplanet
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five. :roll:

| General FAQ | Effects FAQ | Illustration FAQ | Photography FAQ | Writing FAQ | 3D FAQ | Brawl FAQ | BotS FAQ |
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:48 am

If I were to write the story of my life as a work of fiction, people probably wouldn't believe it.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:08 pm

2019 resolution: No posting tweets... dang
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:13 am

As I've been watching NCIS LA, I've felt sorry for Los Angeles' chamber of commerce. How do you get businesses to come to a place where there are three car bombs and a house or building blown up every week?
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:45 pm

What keeps me from getting in arguments via e-mail, is that I can never bear to read their replies.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:29 am

Figured out I don't use these things (*) enough... *shrugs*. It's something I can rectify easily though *smirks*. Just have to be careful not to overuse them *spills drink on keyboard*.

Return to “Writing”