Daily Tweet

Underdog

Re: Daily Tweet

Postby Underdog » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:19 pm

As an older parent, I finally admitted to my kids some bad things I did as a youth. I now know why my dad never told me anything about his childhood.
I bought my friend an elephant for his room. He said, "Thanks." I said, "Don't mention it."
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:50 am

If you want to have a good laugh, go to YouTube and look up game show fails. I laughed until I teared up.
Family Feud examples: "What do you feel before you buy it?"---- "Excited."
"What month do you start to look pregnant?"---- "September."
I bought my friend an elephant for his room. He said, "Thanks." I said, "Don't mention it."
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:01 am

I've smelled coffee brewing, no big whoop. Must be like the smell of cigarettes, you have to be addicted. Now baking bread....
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:30 pm

Everybody is happy it's Christmas, but I know I'm going to get hurt by an overly sharpened candy cane.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:35 pm

Am I the only one who pays attention to what people show me? I hate it when I want somebody to watch a slide show I made and they keep looking away.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:09 am

If the park ranger starts talking to you all aggressively, simply remind him that it isn't against the law to walk through public land carrying a gas chain saw. It helps if you haven't cut a fir tree down yet.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:16 am

If you're trying to shake a cold for the holidays, I think you're either supposed to fast or eat lots of soup. But not both.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:01 am

Huh, a lot of people getting in trouble for racist behaviors. And then a lot of people talk about these racist behaviors. If somebody wanted to be racist, all they would have to do is talk about all these stories about reactions to stories about racist behaviors.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:57 pm

Reminiscing with family last night I recounted to the younger relatives that didn't know, that I used to play the violin. I told them that the violin was a wonderful instrument for learning how to quit.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:35 pm

Every once in a while I see a Go Fund Me campaign and can't help but think to myself, of all the things that have happened, this one didn't happen the most.

Return to “Writing”