Daily Tweet

Underdog

Re: Daily Tweet

Postby Underdog » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:01 am

Things Underdog really did: In 1975 I went skiing in Colorado with borrowed long johns and two layers of blue jeans as ski pants. This is now known as San Antonio ski-wear. That night I couldn't stop shaking and I lost the ability to smell.
I bought my friend an elephant for his room. He said, "Thanks." I said, "Don't mention it."
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:00 am

It's so sad that celebrities don't know how cool it would be for them, if they were to meet me.
I bought my friend an elephant for his room. He said, "Thanks." I said, "Don't mention it."
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:16 am

Funerals are ridiculous. No one enjoys their funeral. The time to honor somebody is when they are alive, but not on their birthday. Birthdays are dumb. Surprise them. Then they will know you think of them as special.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:21 am

Here's an example, I created a new special day in our marriage. We celebrated the day that we were married just as long as we weren't married. From that day on, we had been together as husband and wife longer than we had not. I got extra points for that one. It was January 29, 2006.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:01 am

I think I solved either global warming or poverty or both: Everyone is assigned the exact same number of carbon credits. The users have to buy their extra carbon credits from people that aren't using theirs; instead of buying them from governments or corporations... You're welcome.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:57 pm

I wonder how many industries and how much labor is spent because we can't trust each other. I wonder what our standard of living would be like if security wasn't an issue. Instead of buying door locks, I think I'd buy a new camera lens.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:28 am

Because it gets harder to change the older you get, choose to be kind when you are young. But really, all of the old people I know that are really mean, were unpleasant when they were young.
Diogenese
Quartermaster

Postby Diogenese » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:54 am

Dear Script Kiddie Extortionists: No, I am not going to send you $1,000 in bitcoins because you know how to spoof an e-mail address, though I am curious about how you are accessing a webcam I don't have.
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five. :roll:

| General FAQ | Effects FAQ | Illustration FAQ | Photography FAQ | Writing FAQ | 3D FAQ | Brawl FAQ | BotS FAQ |
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:11 am

The Word A Day program is a scam. If you open the dictionary to any page, I'll bet you will find more than one word you don't know on each page. Man, you gotta be really lazy if you don't want to scan over a bunch of words of which you already know the meanings.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:09 pm

When you try to write a couple of sentences every day, it's amazing how many things you think about that you could never say publicly.

Return to “Writing”