Lost and Found Extended

Diogenese
Quartermaster

Lost and Found Extended

Postby Diogenese » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:45 pm

Due to popular demand, or lack of entries I forget which, the Lost and Found contest has been extended for one week. :si:
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five. :roll:

| General FAQ | Effects FAQ | Illustration FAQ | Photography FAQ | Writing FAQ | 3D FAQ | Brawl FAQ | BotS FAQ |
56KModem

Re: Lost and Found Extended

Postby 56KModem » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:06 am

I'd enter the contest if:

A) It wasn't romantic.

I don't do sappy-dap, Hallmark stories. Dinner Romance, in which the ring wound up in the enchilada and completely ruined the tear-jerker, Oprah-worthy romance, was the closest I came to it, and that was a challenge like none other. This is the same author as the creator of Romancing the Slurp, a "romantic" date that entailed the worst manners known to man, and All in A Day's Work, which introduced Mephisto and his creepy colleagues, the Collectors.

B) I felt in any way inspired to write.

I just don't feel motivated to write...anything. Not even about Taylor and Quasar, Mephisto and company, or even what's happening with HMCS Rheom now that his detail of medics has some time to (hopefully) get some sleep after the first day in the Drop Zone.

Sorry.

I'll drop by at a later date if another contest comes up and I can think of something to write for it.
We're open 24-Hrs a day, seven days a week from 8 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday.
Diogenese
Quartermaster

Postby Diogenese » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:30 am

I haven't had time to write anything for it either (obviously), BOTS is one heck of a lot of work. It wouldn't have to be a traditional "romantic" though, the story I'm planning to write isn't. One of my favorite pieces on Worth I did was for Alien Poetry, which I was utterly unqualified to write. :lol:

Frankly if it's within the word limitations, and contains a wedding ring I'll take it.
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five. :roll:

| General FAQ | Effects FAQ | Illustration FAQ | Photography FAQ | Writing FAQ | 3D FAQ | Brawl FAQ | BotS FAQ |
Diogenese
Quartermaster

Postby Diogenese » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:43 am

I pushed it out one more time to get it past the end of BOTS. If there are no entries this time I will pull it down and start something else.

Return to “Writing”