Daily Tweet

GwenBriar

Re: Daily Tweet

Postby GwenBriar » Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:11 am

If astronomy and cartography and world exploration had originated from Australia or South Africa, would the universe be upside down now?
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:09 am

Heard a news announcer talk about Biden’s “Make it in America” slogan. All I could hear was “Naked in America”. Now that’s all you’ll be able to hear too.
I bought my friend an elephant for his room. He said, "Thanks." I said, "Don't mention it."
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:10 am

Church is open again and I happened to notice that I walk in the front of the church and find myself in the BACK of the church, facing the FRONT of the church. My mistake was trying to share my observation to a septuagenarian on my way out the back of the church so that I could leave out the front of the church.
I bought my friend an elephant for his room. He said, "Thanks." I said, "Don't mention it."
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:21 pm

Speaking as a South Texan, I’m glad to see mid-September. Going outside shouldn’t have to hurt.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:09 am

You can’t say “police” without “peace”.
Diogenese
Quartermaster

Postby Diogenese » Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:17 pm

"We risperidone, forwards aches propecia, cheap hair-bearing pertaining goitre."

You have to admit, that is truly inspired gobbledygook. Particularly the hair-bearing part ;)
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five. :roll:

| General FAQ | Effects FAQ | Illustration FAQ | Photography FAQ | Writing FAQ | 3D FAQ | Brawl FAQ | BotS FAQ |
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:56 am

Just watched “Social Dilemma” on Netflix. Amazing insights on the social media craze. In a nutshell, they reverse engineer our young people and manipulate them in ways that would make any cult proud.
Just picture that hit of dopamine you get when you see I’ve posted a tweet.
Now picture that hit of dopamine that I would get if it were liked by more than two or three people.
It’s not just for promoting products anymore.
The users ARE the product.
(The term “user” is also a drug term.)
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:31 pm

Almost midnight and no particular observations, except maybe after you cook with a wooden spoon, and you wash dishes, how do you know when it’s clean?
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:13 pm

The only way I would be ok with teaching the 1619 project in schools, would be if parents could attend and ask questions. Otherwise children are open targets to propaganda. Hey, maybe that would work for evolution too... and sex and gender education... and American history... and law enforcement...
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:39 am

If it’s Biden campaigners and supporters asking questions at a Biden Town Hall, that’s not a Town Hall, it’s a Biden sycophant meeting. But at least we know how Biden is going to get his beautiful message across to America and why Trump threw America under the bus, courtesy of Trump’s Town Hall.

Return to “Writing”