Daily Tweet

Underdog

Re: Daily Tweet

Postby Underdog » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:55 pm

MyMindsEye wrote:
Underdog wrote:Ever wonder what an American Taliban would look like?

You mean like wearing dark colored hoodies and face coverings in public? :huh:

More like shutting down free speech, vandalism, looting, threatening people’s livelihoods, trespassing, holding people hostage and destroying public monuments without going through proper channels.
I bought my friend an elephant for his room. He said, "Thanks." I said, "Don't mention it."
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:22 am

I’ve lived my life able to watch Beetlejuice for more years than not being able to watch it... finally.
I bought my friend an elephant for his room. He said, "Thanks." I said, "Don't mention it."
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:07 am

I finally got my Fathers Day gift from my older son, a harmonica. It’s been a while, and I’m surprised at how much muscle memory I have with my old repertoire. Now if only people weren’t annoyed by hearing me play the harmonica .
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:05 pm

Been trying to think of a statue that no one would be offended by... I got nuthin’.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:10 am

I wonder when women are going to figure out that shows like Friends, Cheers, MASH, Seinfeld, I Dream Of Jeannie, and many more are misogynistic... the cancel culture can’t be too far behind. Prepare for the Alan Alda/Ted Danson apology tour. Date rape humor and encouraging young girls to be promiscuous isn’t cool.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:24 am

It’s not the Confederate statues coming down that bothers me so much, it’s the way they hit the steps and sidewalks below. Do you know how hard it is to repair sections of concrete and stone? It’s impossible to match the weathered colors of the grout, much less the tiles. Sometimes you just have to replace whole big ol’ long areas.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:31 pm

And to think, if George Floyd hadn’t died, white hipsters wouldn’t be tearing down random statues, threatening Mt Rushmore and screaming in the faces of black cops. Maybe George Floyd will be able to rid us of the name The Redskins. It’s a good thing whites and their corporations stepped in to show how it’s done.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:27 am

It was New Year not July 4th, but my friend stuck a bottle rocket in my coat pocket. Ha ha laugh laugh, so it takes a few minutes to figure out that my coat is on fire. Was the story worth the price of a coat? You tell me. Point is, be safe but have fun.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:56 pm

Been wondering why so many things I think about are controversial. It’s because everything is controversial. I was thinking about trying to train my neighbor’s dog for her; PETA doesn’t approve. Netflix, Disney, Nike, sports, schools, chess, fashion, drugs, family, pancakes,... I think I offended a good friend of mine (he sent me an emoji reply with a dead pan expression). It’s a blessing we don’t have to socialize.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:55 am

When I was a teenager, I could skate faster backwards than most could skate forwards. I don’t get to tell that to people very often.

Return to “Writing”