Daily Tweet

GwenBriar

Re: Daily Tweet

Postby GwenBriar » Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:47 pm

There's a yearbook that I never paid much attention to until someone brought it out and asked about it. Then it sat for years on the coffee table where I or some visiting relative occasionally glanced through it. Now MBD keeps it on our desk, and whenever I spend some time on my computer he looks through it. It finally stopped him from looking over my shoulder, reading my emails and asking impossible questions about my pictures.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:09 am

Billion Dollar Idea: Rent out normal people to celebrities to tell them before they do something stupid like sing “Imagine” in order to pick up the spirits of the little people.
I bought my friend an elephant for his room. He said, "Thanks." I said, "Don't mention it."
GwenBriar

Postby GwenBriar » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:30 pm

MBD goes through his yearbook page by page looking at every picture, and apparently reading all the names. He used to tell me a little about a few of the guys he knew best, and point out his own picture, but he hasn't done that in a while. He just gets so engrossed that he often doesn't even notice when I leave the room.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:36 pm

Just heard the news... Cherry/Vanilla Coke!!
11:30 at night and we’re on lockdown so I can’t do anything now.
Don’t know what the distribution will be like, so there’s that.
This could be great or a disaster. Good luck CocaCola.
I bought my friend an elephant for his room. He said, "Thanks." I said, "Don't mention it."
GwenBriar

Postby GwenBriar » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:07 pm

As long as I have known him reading puts MBD to sleep, but he can look at his yearbook for hours without falling asleep. Maybe it isn't really reading? When he finishes it he slams it shut, fiddles with things on the desk for a couple of minutes, and then starts again at page one. Sometimes when I have been out of the house for a while I come back and find him looking at it. I wish I could know what he is thinking.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:02 pm

Sure, everybody’s aware and on the lookout for the Corona Virus, but nobody’s warning you about all the other stuff. We went on a walk tonight and before we realized it, we both had acarbesideus.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:16 am

It always freaks me out when they drive on the wrong side of the road in the movies. It’s like they’re driving in metric.
GwenBriar

Postby GwenBriar » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:18 pm

I caught MBD, apparently asleep over his unfinished breakfast, bobbing his head and his folded hands to the music on the radio. When he's awake he can't hear the radio unless it's so loud I can't stand it.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:46 am

Action done totally brings relaxation; relaxation done totally brings more action... Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh

So, after you do stuff, you sleep, then you do more stuff.
Dang, I don’t know why I don’t have more followers than Baggy. I blame Dagger Bay’s lack of a marketing department .
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:48 pm

Our county just reported it’s first case of the virus whose name shall not be spoken, except for every minute of every day.

Return to “Writing”