Daily Tweet

Underdog

Re: Daily Tweet

Postby Underdog » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:40 pm

Well my computer is now in the hands of a friend of a friend, theoretically to save some money. Maybe I should start a pool for guessing when he will actually text me with his first progress, which I would imagine would involve trying to turn it on. But we know how busy folks can get.
I bought my friend an elephant for his room. He said, "Thanks." I said, "Don't mention it."
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:34 pm

I don’t annoy people with conversation in public, but rather, I shoot out one liners and leave it to them. Latest one, I observed a couple with copious amounts of bottled water in their shopping cart. I said, “Thirsty much?”, and learned that he can’t take sodas to work (a school) and all they have to drink there is milk.
I bought my friend an elephant for his room. He said, "Thanks." I said, "Don't mention it."
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:37 am

Million Dollar Idea: Snow-globe earrings.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:29 am

Million Dollar Idea: Pillows with holes cut in them so that when you sleep on your side wearing earbuds, you don’t wake up with a huge earache.
Diogenese
Quartermaster

Postby Diogenese » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:25 pm

Apparently no matter how far out and wild your idea is... somebody has already thought of it :si:

Pillow with hole for Ear Buds
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five. :roll:

| General FAQ | Effects FAQ | Illustration FAQ | Photography FAQ | Writing FAQ | 3D FAQ | Brawl FAQ | BotS FAQ |
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:06 am

Million Dollar Idea: An app that delivers an electric shock to anyone who tries to fact check, investigate or criticize one of your posts.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:01 am

Update: As it turns out, my friend’s Friend was true to his word and got my PC back in a timely fashion. No charge! He didn’t have to buy anything, which was nice. I still can’t explain finding drivers and such. Thank you David!!
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:41 am

Aww, the computer had to go back to October 11 to reformat and I lost my journal for over a month. :( That's journal, not diary. :lol:
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:38 pm

Today I was brought to a point where I had to address my wife's memory for her. I asked if she remembered when we were married. As she briefly tried to remember, she said, "I didn't know it was this bad." I spent the next hours trying to help her adjust to this awareness. She's ok.
Bundles

Postby Bundles » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:54 pm

Just a bump to keep this thread going until Underdog can get back.
If it happens, it must be possible.

Return to “Writing”