Daily Tweet

Underdog

Re: Daily Tweet

Postby Underdog » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:22 pm

Sometimes I watch just the introduction of classic movies so that it will show up on my Netflix viewing history.
This way whoever monitors that kind of thing won't think I'm not sophisticated.
I bought my friend an elephant for his room. He said, "Thanks." I said, "Don't mention it."
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:46 am

Some may think that Netflix doesn't have classics but would Cary Grant and Loretta Young be together in The Bishop's Wife if it wasn't a classic? Sure I don't know who Loretta Young is, but David Niven is in there too. Would David Niven be in something that wasn't classic? I shouldn't even have to mention Cat On A Hot Tin Roof. Someday I may watch them.
I bought my friend an elephant for his room. He said, "Thanks." I said, "Don't mention it."
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:22 pm

If a pencil holder came to life, would it be satisfied by continuing to be a pencil holder?
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:28 am

I wrote this years ago when I participated in a paint and wallpaper forum, I just found it again so it's kind of a blast from the past:

If paint brushes could scream, would we be so cavalier about dipping them in paint and rubbing them on wood? We might, if they screamed all the time for no good reason.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:03 am

When you can't keep a phone conversation going, make the reason you hang up detailed and a little bit bizarre so that it's more believable... Gotta go, I'm babysitting my neighbor's dog and he's eating a chocolate bunny left over from Easter.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:10 pm

So Jake Malloy cheated on Ellie Bishop on NCIS. Next he gets written out of the script. How can actors be so stupid, he should have known he'd get knocked out of the show. Show some restraint guys.
Last edited by Underdog on Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
MyMindsEye

Postby MyMindsEye » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:33 pm

You learn something new everyday!
Today I learned that on the Canary Islands......there are no Canaries! :shrug:
And the Virgin Isles.......same thing!..............
No Canaries! :eek:
:no: Be chary of giving advice. Wise men don't need it, Fools won't heed it. - MmE
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:50 am

I think I've been retired too long. Turns out that NCIS is a totally fictional show. It's The Bachelor, Big Brother, and Survivor that are the real people.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:58 am

download.png
download.png (478.5 KiB) Viewed 326 times
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:46 am

Only two more days of the date being a palindrome (91719)... only two days for me to figure out how to benefit from this.

Return to “Writing”