Daily Tweet

Underdog

Re: Daily Tweet

Postby Underdog » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:56 am

I Could Be A Teacher.jpg
I Could Be A Teacher.jpg (50.7 KiB) Viewed 128 times
I bought my friend an elephant for his room. He said, "Thanks." I said, "Don't mention it."
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:08 am

I read articles online and mostly scan over them to get to the comments section and find the guy who asks, "This is news?"
I bought my friend an elephant for his room. He said, "Thanks." I said, "Don't mention it."
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:12 am

If you watch "Footloose" backwards, it's about a small town that realizes how destructive rock and roll music and dancing is, and how it corrupts the morals of young people and then they ban them.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:59 am

If you watch "Jaws" backwards, it's a movie about a massive shark that miraculously comes back to life after being blown to bits, and terrorizes a coast until they just become complacent about it.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:54 am

What the heck good was the invention of the wheel? What can you do with a wheel? The significant invention was an axle. Or even a way to attach a barrow to it all. Brakes would be good, now that would be a significant invention. Imagine being able to strap four wheels with with axles and barrows and you're headed down a hill real fast. First of all you'd have to get the thing going with your feet and then you'd have to brake with your feet. And what would the wheels be made of, rock? Rubber wheels, now that would be a great invention.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:16 pm

I wonder if cavemen would pretend to have plans to get out of a social function when they totally didn't have plans, or if they rehearsed conversations in their head that they probably would never have.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:10 am

Who did people pretend they were when they went jogging before "Rocky"?

I only have one more observation about Rocky Balboa:

When Rocky Balboa ran up the stairs of The Philadelphia Museum Of Art in "Rocky I", he celebrated and pumped his fists with no one around to watch. But in reality, millions of people saw him do that. So the lesson here is, be careful even though you may think you're doing something in private.

Return to “Writing”