Daily Tweet

Underdog

Re: Daily Tweet

Postby Underdog » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:17 am

I read comment sections to news articles and I've figured out that you can't say anything without somebody being able to mock what's said; and pretty effectively too.
I bought my friend an elephant for his room. He said, "Thanks." I said, "Don't mention it."
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:27 pm

Saw this thing on the internet. Daughter kicked off school bus for bullying. Dad made her walk to school, filmed it and posted it on social media (didn't show her face). Good parenting or parental bullying? Two sides to every octagon. (Inside and outside.)
I bought my friend an elephant for his room. He said, "Thanks." I said, "Don't mention it."
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:04 am

Billy Currington's country song 'Good Directions' has always creeped me out. It sounds like a mother/son team of serial killers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urykSPJxmQQ
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:39 am

I'm being trolled on another forum. Not by name but I know it's me he's talking about... kinda cool.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:01 am

مع السلامهسمي هو السيد لي.... Ha, I figured out how to write in mote.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:50 am

I was in a Family Dollar last night and I asked an employee, "Why can't I find the light bulbs?" The employee said, "They're two aisles over on the left past the brooms." Not what I asked little missy, not what I asked.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:45 am

We live better than the kings and queens of olde. Our standard of living and what all we experience is so much greater. It's just as well though. If Alexander The Great had what we had, he'd have been addicted to Grand Theft Auto and never left the couch.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:29 am

If you ever get caught talking to yourself, tell them you're on the phone. If they ask you where the phone is, run away.
Underdog

Postby Underdog » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:12 am

If I've learned anything from YouTube it's that I have reached the age and weight where it's not feasible to dance on patio furniture. Or walk across patches of ice. Or try to jump over seemingly short obstacles. Or skate. Or go one on four with the cops.

Return to “Writing”