This is a head count to see who wants to go with this challenge, if we have enough hungry people (we need at least 10 or so), we will do it all over again!
Natalie has slipped into her finest rags and made off to the nearest bar, but she has left the key to the Challenge cupboard enabling us to run this thing if we have enough support. Names in this thread please guys, let's see who wants to play?
Here's some info for them that do not yet know what it's all about.
Don't hesitate! Just say YES!
The goal is thus:
To shoot at coherent series of pictures that could be used as a calendar.
Important note: You can choose any theme you wish, but please stick to it - otherwise this would be the "shoot one random picture a month challenge", which would make this kind of challenge pointless really. ;)
The winner of this challenge is the player with the highest average score of all the twelve months combined. So let's make it count, and make a calendar you'd be proud to print and hang on the wall!
The rules are thus:
- The contests will close on the last day of the month, followed by a vote period of three days.
- As stated before, the goal is to create a coherent calendar, so stick to your theme.
- The pictures you put into the monthly contests should depict the month in question in some way, though how you do this is up to your interpretation. Do it in any way you wish, from nature shots to abstracts or studio shots. Anything is game.
- The photography rules you all know are still valid, which means no text elements, no added lay out elements (basic picture framing excluded) and no merging several photos together (i.e. no triptychs or other collages). Also, the pictures have to be taken during the month that it is supposed to depict, so no shoeboxing.
- All players must submit one picture for every month into all of the twelve contests, that are held on the Main Deck (limited to one picture per contest). Otherwise they're out and will no longer be eligible to win the challenge. Failure to submit will give you the score zero, for the month in question. So, make sure that you have the time and commitment it takes to make it before signing up.
- Last day to sign up is the20th Now Extended to 25th of January
ADVANCED rules apply. Please make sure to read the rules before signing up.
Wow, there's some great talent lining up, here's the players so far!