2018 Calendar Corsair Challenge (joining closed)

MrsHjort
Quartermaster

Re: 2018 Calendar Corsair Challenge (joining closed)

Postby MrsHjort » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:40 am

Here are the new results!

Namnlös.jpg
Namnlös.jpg (91.81 KiB) Viewed 1887 times

Grahamcracker, took home the Gold with another beautiful still life shot! I love old books, and the added flowers really make the shot pop!

Secretaltantis was not far behind with her wonderful comics shot! I can't help but wonder what comic it is. Asterix and Obelix? Johan and Peewit? Hmmmm...

essjaynz came in third with a lovely shot of the ocean, so well timed with the waves coming in. What a beautiful place :)
To boldly arrrrr where no pirate has steered before :captain:

| General FAQ | Effects FAQ | Illustration FAQ | Photography FAQ | Writing FAQ | 3D FAQ | Brawl FAQ | BotS FAQ |
MrsHjort
Quartermaster

Postby MrsHjort » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:33 am

Namnlös.jpg
Namnlös.jpg (101.04 KiB) Viewed 1833 times

Yet another win to the Queen of still lifes Grahamcracker, such a gorgeous color combination, just perfect for October.

MyMindsEye came in second with a spooky shot of an old rocker. Great arrangement, metal will never die ;)

Someone who also came in second is C-Max, welcome back! Awesome shot! Love the composition!

Two months to go!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

| General FAQ | Effects FAQ | Illustration FAQ | Photography FAQ | Writing FAQ | 3D FAQ | Brawl FAQ | BotS FAQ |
MrsHjort
Quartermaster

Postby MrsHjort » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:07 am

Namnlös.jpg
Namnlös.jpg (109.77 KiB) Viewed 598 times

We are nearing the end and five contestants with five lovely calendars are still in the game!

This month's gold went to Grahamcracker with a lovely optimistic fall picture. Elegantly arranged, well put together, and beautifully lit. Well done!

Secretatlantis came in second with a shot that made all our mouths water (and my hubbie especially, he would eat pancakes every day if I'd let him). Such a gorgeous rustic setting and the color scheme works so well with the dish. Yum!

The bronze went to essjaynz and her amazing bird shot. The moment os just so WOW, and the background makes it even more amazing. Great job!

One month left! Let's finish those calendars!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Return to “Photography”