In Case of Emergency

What is this site and, more importantly, what should it be?
Diogenese
Quartermaster

In Case of Emergency

Postby Diogenese » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:24 pm

If anybody wasn't aware, Devilmoon has not signed on in almost a year now, and our attempts to contact him, or anybody who might now what happened to him have proved unsuccessful.

I am working on a site that can continue contests in the event this one goes down. I want to make it clear, the site is a work in progress, has no contests and will not anytime soon, and is essentially a prototype social site, so I am not looking for anybody to migrate there unless you want to get involved in what we had to do to make this one work the first time around. The site however does exist, has working forums, and you can join it.

the site is

https://www.renderunto.com

I suggest you put that URL somewhere you can find it in case this site goes *poof*, we can all meet there at that point and decide what to do next (assuming I don't already have things functioning by then).

As the site evolves, I'll let you know when you might want to take a look at it.

Renderunto is a Buddypress site, Daggerbay is based on phpBB® Forum Software with extensive modifications by Devilmoon.
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five. :roll:

| General FAQ | Effects FAQ | Illustration FAQ | Photography FAQ | Writing FAQ | 3D FAQ | Brawl FAQ | BotS FAQ |

Return to “What Is This?”