Who are you?

Discuss anything you like... except politics, religion and so forth.
Bundles

Who are you?

Postby Bundles » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:38 am

I'm Bundles, just like on Worth. I joined in August of 2003, entered a few contests, and ended up mostly in the Forum. :lol:

Who are you?

This is especially for those who changed usernames, but all are welcome to join in. :poke:
If it happens, it must be possible.
MrsHjort

Re: Who are you?

Postby MrsHjort » Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:04 pm

I'm also the same as before, I mostly hung out in the Photo-arena, though I did a few entries in other arenas as well (though probably nothing you remember, they were few, and it was quite a long time ago).
To boldly arrrrr where no pirate has steered before :captain:
MsgtBob

Postby MsgtBob » Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:21 pm

I'm MsgtBob, same as on Worth, Choppix, and a few other places. I'm a retired master Sergeant from the Air Force, who now spends time fooling around with Photoshop, occasionally illustration, writing, and the odd photograph as far as creative stuff goes. :blah:
Aargh!
LetItBeFun

Postby LetItBeFun » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:48 pm

Same as before … my curriculum is long, and I don't want to bore anybody. In essence, I'm a professional in the field of visual arts, earning my money with Ps, Il, Pr, Ae, In, Lr and some Linux/mySQL/… voodoo. And as I love to create, I do the same I do for money also for pleasure …

Creativity ends with satisfaction

SnowCrasher

Postby SnowCrasher » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:01 pm

I just realized I could've signed up with the original name I've wanted on Worth before seeing it taken and having to go with SnowCrasher... but since everyone knows me too well as SnowCrasher and I'm used to it, I shall stay as is.
Diogenese
Quartermaster

Postby Diogenese » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:04 pm

Names the same, I'm pretty much using the same one everywhere, so why go with anything different? Changed the picture though. Might change that a bit more frequently as the mood strikes me. Who am I? Just a figment of your imagination.

Now just look at this flashy thingy please...
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five. :roll:

| General FAQ | Effects FAQ | Illustration FAQ | Photography FAQ | Writing FAQ | 3D FAQ | Brawl FAQ | BotS FAQ |
boof

Postby boof » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:00 pm

I am a completely different boof from boofhead on Worth1000, whom I've never even heard of.

The fact of us having the same avatar is proof positive that the 'Worth' character is an imposter and a fraud who has been attempting to impersonate me for the last 12 years.
Enter boof.....waits for applause.....not a sausage.

| General FAQ | Effects FAQ | Illustration FAQ | Photography FAQ | Writing FAQ |
Crabmeow

Postby Crabmeow » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:17 am

Formerly known as carmsie.

I like turtles.
Also possibly known as Carmsie
C-Max

Postby C-Max » Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:45 am

I was CraigMc on other Well known art hosts - a handle I originally hastily and temporarily created just in order to vote on one particularly striking contest I came across as a lurker (which, in retrospect, probably counted for nothing anyway) and one I always regretted afterward for being a little too.... Informative.

'C-Max' always struck me as a nice strong, secure alternative if ever I got a second chance, just like the maximun security prison near where I live - but instead of going in, I'm coming out. ;)
ScottAstrophe

Postby ScottAstrophe » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:31 am

ScottAstrophe, previously known as as102193 - my first work related internet ID from 1995 and with a surname of Scott much less likely to have duplicates on sites. However, my renewed interest in Astrophotography since 2010 required a more associated name, so this was a bit of fun melding Scott and Catastrophe. My general photography is nothing special, so just wanting to learn by practice when I can find the time.
Clear Skies!

Return to “Yo Ho Ho”